WHAT WE DO
- To promote and protect the legitimate interests of its members.
- To bargain actively for constant improvement in salaries/wages. Hours of work and other conditions of service which will guarantee improved standard of living for the workers and their families.
- To strengthen and promote the socio-economic advancement of the workers and trade unionism in general.
- To provide for the members any or all of the following welfare benefits:
- Relief in sickness, accident, disablement, distress, unemployment, industrial victimization or trade dispute.
- Subscription to funeral expenses, legal assistance in connection with their term and conditions of employment.
- To promote the education and training of members and the staff.
- To promote and support any legislation which will have beneficial effects to workers generally.